Paycheck Protection Program Webinar
Watch the full webinar presented by managing partner, Steve McNeely, which covers the ins and outs of how to properly track and spend the funds from the PPP Loan. Download the worksheets below. Watch Now
Calculating Loan Amounts for Sole Proprietors
How am I sleeping? Like a baby. I wake up every three hours looking for Treasury guidance. As I write there is none for contractors and sole proprietors who can begin filing for PPP loans today. So here is my interpretation based on the law. Read More…
COVID-19 Update: March 30
First, prayers continue for all impacted by the Coronavirus and any other severe trial. The stories of people helping each other are amazing!
Here is a quick hit of our suggested strategy for small businesses and self-employed individuals we covered in the webinar Friday. Read More…
Banks We Know to Accept PPP Applications
*Banks who have let us know via representative they should be participating, although no information has been released on the website. If you bank at one of these please contact your bank representative as soon as possible.
Message from managing partner
I want to provide some important assurances.
We are closely monitoring all aspects of the unprecedented events affecting our nation and the world related to Coronavirus and will keep you continuously updated as more information becomes available. This is a very fluid situation.
Here are a few important general points about our operations:
- We are all taking the prescribed precautions: avoiding social gatherings, staying home if not feeling well, washing hands frequently, and cleaning surfaces regularly.
- Our office is open, but we have been set up to work remotely for a long time. So even if an order comes to shelter in place we can keep providing needed services.
- We have the ability to securely receive and deliver information online.
- If you are within a 25 mile radius of our office and do not feel safe getting out, call our to arrange free pickup and delivery.
- If you want to drop off and pickup papers from your car, let us know.
- We can exchange information by mail, Fedex, or UPS if you like.
We will e-mail explanations of new laws and relief opportunities.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office. Finally, we are praying for those afflicted and suffering from this global disaster.
Stay safe and healthy!