We’re Staying On Top Of The Latest
A QUICK MESSAGE FROM
OUR MANAGING PARTNER
To our valued clients and friends:
I want to provide some important assurances.
We are closely monitoring all aspects of the unprecedented events affecting our nation and the world related to Coronavirus and will keep you continuously updated as more information becomes available. This is a very fluid situation.
Here are a few important general points about our operations:
- We are all taking the prescribed precautions: avoiding social gatherings, staying home if not feeling well, washing hands frequently, and cleaning surfaces regularly.
- Our office is open, but we have been set up to work remotely for a long time. So even if an order comes to shelter in place we can keep providing needed services.
- We have the ability to securely receive and deliver information online.
- If you are within a 25-mile radius of our office and do not feel safe getting out, call our to arrange free pickup and delivery.
- If you want to drop off and pickup papers from your car, let us know.
- We can exchange information by mail, Fedex, or UPS if you like.
We will e-mail explanations of new laws and relief opportunities.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office. Finally, we are praying for those afflicted and suffering from this global disaster.
Stay safe and healthy!
– Steve McNeely
READY TO GET STARTED?